About the job
In this role, you’ll get …
- to provide technical help and support to critical customer applications that supports more than 1 lakh, concurrent users.
- to continuously optimise and enhance the performance of application infrastructure.
- to report weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI’s/Metrics to the customers that show value BluePi is adding to their businesses.
- to follow and improve MSP processes and best practices.
- to help teams in troubleshooting and fixing issues/escalations.
- to continuously review and optimise the alerts and notifications.
- to help customers design, optimise and innovate their applications on the cloud.
- to manage and secure critical customers data.
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- have experience in managing more than 4-5 MSP customers.
- have worked on advanced setup and optimization of Open Sources DB’s (Mysql, Postgres, Cassandra, Timescale).
- have hands-on experience in Network/Routers/Storage/Operating Systems(Unix/Windows).
- have hands-on experience in WAF and its management.
- have hands-on experience on DevOps and Automation(Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD).
- have hands-on experience on Infrastructure Templating Tools (CloudFormation, TerraForm).
- have good communication skills (Verbal/Written).
- have Associate and Professional Certifications
What separates the best from the rest
- good understanding of overall application solution architecture.
- perform Well Architect Review of Customer Applications
- evaluate and re-evaluate the customer’s cloud cost (instance types, usage, reservation) every month/quarter.
- prepare proposals/presentations/pitch documents for acquiring new customers.