About the job
At BluePi you will be part of a team whose mission is to transform organizations, make them more productive, better run and more profitable. Think of yourself as working with senior leadership and decision-makers at top organizations, being able to contribute positively and meaningfully to their critical decisions. You will meaningfully impact growth trajectories of some of the largest organizations. Within a short period of time, you will be ahead of your peers in terms of knowledge, the richness of experience and exposure.
You will work with a great team who will share your passion for creating value for our customers and for each other as well.
Day in the life
In this role, you’ll get to …
- Design and develop large scale data architectures, reusable frameworks and components picking best in class technologies
- Marry the business requirements with technology, considering the best possible performance and doing a thorough gap analysis
- Perform PoCs to accelerate development and help the team get past any technical roadblock
- Optimise the performance of the deployments and troubleshoot issues along with the team
- Setup and deploy development and production environments with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- Identify NFRs in the architecture and choose the right technology to suffice
- Represent BluePi and it’s technical expertise in customer interactions at different levels including CxOs
- Design, debate and Review architectures across the organisation
- Work along with the team, promoting and educating architecture, its best practices and standards.
- Closely work with the business team - balancing the timeline with the deliverables
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Do High and low-level technical designs for projects in different technical areas like realtime analytics, data warehousing, data lakes.
- Build and deploy cloud-native solutions on AWS
- Have expertise in deployment automation and ML workflows
- Have extensive technical expertise in AWS Big data Stack, distributed computing using technologies like Spark, Storm, Flink and schema design for Data Warehouses using column-oriented DwH like Redshift
- Optimise the performance of the deployed solution in terms of Processing Time, Query Runtimes, Read/Write Performance
- Balance cost with the technical solution to give a cost and performance optimised solution
- Actively Participate in Requirement Gathering with the Product owner
- Guide and Educate the team during the course of the project on different technical aspects
- Help the team debug, resolve and correctly estimate the stories
- Identify risks and spikes up front and help the team resolve them before Iteration start
- Ensure code and design quality at all levels in the solution by doing regular reviews and inspections
- Have decent technical know-how of serverless architectures and frontend technologies
- Active participation and a keen interest in growing in the technical space
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you have…
- Knowledge of Machine learning and different toolkits required
- Knowledge of BI tools like Power BI, Tableau
We have an open culture that encourages opinions and feedback. I think the best way fo thinking about our culture is to look at the values we believe in:
- Sustained excellence:
excellence is not a goal, but a journey. We are always in pursuit of finding better ways of doing things and not accepting the status quo.
- Be creative; keep learning; innovate:
Without continuous learning, one would stagnate and would find it very hard to sustain in BluePi.
- Challenge others to grow: We do not train you to grow; we challenge you to grow. That means you are expected to perform at an increasingly higher level of - competence with each project and each passing day.
- Work because you want to, not because you have to: Without passion for what you do, you would find it very hard to grow or even sustain in BluePi.
- Belief: Belief in yourself and your team to prevail in the face of any challenge.
- Team interest before individual interest: Either the team succeeds or fails, no individual alone can succeed without team success