About the job
At BluePi you will be part of a team whose mission is to transform organizations, make them more productive, better run and more profitable. Think of yourself as working with senior leadership and decision-makers at top organizations, being able to contribute positively and meaningfully to their critical decisions. You will meaningfully impact growth trajectories of some of the largest organizations. Within a short period of time, you will be ahead of your peers in terms of knowledge, the richness of experience and exposure.
You will work with a great team who will share your passion for creating value for our customers and for each other as well.
Day in the life
In this role, you’ll get to …
- Design and develop large scale data science architectures, reusable frameworks and components picking best in class technologies
- Drive the customers vision and strategies to identify and integrate algorithms to successfully deliver projects
- Represent BluePi and it’s technical expertise in customer interactions at different levels including CxOs
- Design, debate and Review architectures across the organisation
- Work along with the team, promoting and educating architecture, its best practices and standards.
- Perform PoCs to accelerate development and help the team get past any technical roadblock
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Have a deep theoretical and applied understanding of the Feature Engineering and Modelling, especially in the area of Time Series Forecasting
- Identify the relevant algorithms apt for a problem statement and implement them in the solution to be able to achieve the desirable results
- Have a hands-on experience on various python and related frameworks like Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow to be able run and deploy the solution on a large datasets
- Develop prototypes by manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you have…
- Published research papers, blogs in the fields of expertise Knowledge of distributed computing and AWS
- Deployment automation and ML worklfows
Team Culture -
We have an open culture that encourages opinions and feedback. I think the best way fo thinking about our culture is to look at the values we believe in:
- Sustained excellence: excellence is not a goal, but a journey. We are always in pursuit of finding better ways of doing things and not accepting the status quo.
- Be creative; keep learning; innovate:
Without continuous learning, one would stagnate and would find it very hard to sustain in BluePi.
- Challenge others to grow: We do not train you to grow; we challenge you to grow. That means you are expected to perform at an increasingly higher level of competence with each project and each passing day.
- Work because you want to, not because you have to: Without passion for what you do, you would find it very hard to grow or even sustain in BluePi.
- Belief: Belief in yourself and your team to prevail in the face of any challenge.
- Team interest before individual interest: Either the team succeeds or fails, no individual alone can succeed without team success