About the job
At BluePi you will be part of a team whose mission is to transform organizations, make them more productive, better run and more profitable. Think of yourself as working with senior leadership and decision-makers at top organizations, being able to contribute positively and meaningfully to their critical decisions. You will meaningfully impact growth trajectories of some of the largest organizations. Within a short period of time, you will be ahead of your peers in terms of knowledge, richness of experience and exposure.
You will work with a great team who will share your passion for creating value for our customers and for each other as well.
Day in the life
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of projects scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed projects plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the projects scope, projects schedule, and projects costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate projects management tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive projects documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each projects
- Delegate projects tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track projects performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust projects constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive projects plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Execute project management administrative tasks.
- Prepare and manage project management documents.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings, document and generate reports.
- Support project managers and team members to help them complete project tasks.
- Foster cross-team collaboration.
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you have…
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of MVC pattern
Added bonuses you have
- Great communication skills along with team management.
Team Culture -
We have an open culture that encourages opinions and feedback. I think the best way fo thinking about our culture is to look at the values we believe in:
- Sustained excellence: excellence is not a goal, but a journey. We are always in pursuit of finding better ways of doing things and not accepting the status quo.
- Be creative; keep learning; innovate:
Without continuous learning, one would stagnate and would find it very hard to sustain in BluePi.
- Challenge others to grow: We do not train you to grow; we challenge you to grow. That means you are expected to perform at an increasingly higher level of competence with each project and each passing day.
- Work because you want to, not because you have to: Without passion for what you do, you would find it very hard to grow or even sustain in BluePi.
- Belief: Belief in yourself and your team to prevail in the face of any challenge.
- Team interest before individual interest: Either the team succeeds or fails, no individual alone can succeed without team success