About the job
At BluePi you will be part of a team whose mission is to transform organizations, make them more productive, better run and more profitable. Think of yourself as working with senior leadership and decision-makers at top organizations, being able to contribute positively and meaningfully to their critical decisions. You will meaningfully impact growth trajectories of some of the largest organizations. Within a short period of time, you will be ahead of your peers in terms of knowledge, the richness of experience and exposure.
You will work with a great team who will share your passion for creating value for our customers and for each other as well.
Day in the life
In this role, you’ll get to …
- Develop models, algorithms and prototypes for real life business problems for customers across different domains like Logistics, QSR, Retail
- Partner across multiple teams and product owners to identify business problems, define methodology and implement solution together with a team
- Balance the solution with cost and customer experience
- Design, define and build quick prototypes as proof of concepts
- Delivery high quality solutions and push the team to improve the quality standards Deploy ML pipelines adhering to the ML workflow
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Measure and analyse the outcome of modelling for benchmarking and Deployment
- Understand the scope, design and business objective of the project and articulate it in the form os a design document
- Good communication skills to interact with internal teams and customer
- Expertise in python, AWS ML, python AI/ML Toolkits like Keras, Tensorflow, pytorch, ML Workflow toolkits like MLOps, ModelDB, Sagemaker
- Experience in working with a team, continuously monitoring and mentoring and helping them deliver their work as you deliver yours
- Ownership of the work
- Experience in working on Images, Natural Language Processing using architectures like CNN, ResNet, LSTM
- Experience in working with large volumes of data
- Should be able to write code that works in a distributed manner in order to optimise runtime for large datasets using dask, vectorisation, etc
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you have…
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience of working with distributed Big Data Technologies
- Graduation in Statistics and Mathematics
Team Culture -
We have an open culture that encourages opinions and feedback. I think the best way fo thinking about our culture is to look at the values we believe in:
- Sustained excellence: excellence is not a goal, but a journey. We are always in pursuit of finding better ways of doing things and not accepting the status quo.
- Be creative; keep learning; innovate:
Without continuous learning, one would stagnate and would find it very hard to sustain in BluePi.
- Challenge others to grow: We do not train you to grow; we challenge you to grow. That means you are expected to perform at an increasingly higher level of competence with each project and each passing day.
- Work because you want to, not because you have to: Without passion for what you do, you would find it very hard to grow or even sustain in BluePi.
- Belief: Belief in yourself and your team to prevail in the face of any challenge.
- Team interest before individual interest: Either the team succeeds or fails, no individual alone can succeed without team success