About the job
At BluePi you will be part of a team whose mission is to transform organizations, make them more productive, better run and more profitable. Think of yourself as working with senior leadership and decision-makers at top organizations, being able to contribute positively and meaningfully to their critical decisions. You will meaningfully impact growth trajectories of some of the largest organizations. Within a short period of time, you will be ahead of your peers in terms of knowledge, the richness of experience and exposure.
You will work with a great team who will share your passion for creating value for our customers and for each other as well.
Day in the life
In this role, you’ll get to …
- Solve complex business problems involving TBs of data
- Perform cleaning and analysis on huge volumes of data using python and frameworks therein
- Implement use cases like Timeseries Forecasting, Claim Prediction using Machine Learning Algorithms and monitor outcomes
- Work with domain experts in delivering a high quality solution in an agile environment Discuss, debate and develop complex architectures
- Articulate and Formulate the business problem and leverage a suitable algorithm to arrive at the best possible outcome.
- Follow internal processes while working on the tasks/projects, like
- Honouring the estimated timelines
- Clear and quick articulation of dependencies and roadblocks
- Highlighting any exception or technical debt
- Work in collaboration of internal peers
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Write performant, clean code in python to clean and analyse large volumes data
- Perform statistical analysis using python libraries like scipy, pandas, numpy, matplotlib, seaborn
- Perform modelling using machine learning algorithms like ARIMA, SARIMA, TBATs, scipy, Prophet, LGBM, xgboost
- Own and execute the tasks, helping the team members as the project progresses Knowledge of data science toolkits - AWS ML, Jupyter
- Accurate estimations of the tasks
- Perform exhaustive debugging and provide solution oriented approach to a problem
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you have…
- Knowledge of Deep Learning
- Knowledge of Data extraction and cleaning using Big Data technologies
- Data visualisation patterns
Team Culture -
We have an open culture that encourages opinions and feedback. I think the best way fo thinking about our culture is to look at the values we believe in:
- Sustained excellence: excellence is not a goal, but a journey. We are always in pursuit of finding better ways of doing things and not accepting the status quo.
- Be creative; keep learning; innovate:
Without continuous learning, one would stagnate and would find it very hard to sustain in BluePi.
- Challenge others to grow: We do not train you to grow; we challenge you to grow. That means you are expected to perform at an increasingly higher level of competence with each project and each passing day.
- Work because you want to, not because you have to: Without passion for what you do, you would find it very hard to grow or even sustain in BluePi.
- Belief: Belief in yourself and your team to prevail in the face of any challenge.
- Team interest before individual interest: Either the team succeeds or fails, no individual alone can succeed without team success