About the job
At BluePi you will be part of a team whose mission is to transform organizations, make them more productive, better run and more profitable. Think of yourself as working with senior leadership and decision-makers at top organizations, being able to contribute positively and meaningfully to their critical decisions. You will meaningfully impact growth trajectories of some of the largest organizations. Within a short period of time, you will be ahead of your peers in terms of knowledge, the richness of experience and exposure.
You will work with a great team who will share your passion for creating value for our customers and for each other as well.
Day in the life
In this role, you’ll get to …
- Solve complex business problems involving Microservices and rest api based architecture.
- Write performant code to build robust and scalable applications integrated with the frontend applications.
- Work with domain experts in delivering a high-quality solution in an agile environment.
- Discuss, debate and develop complex architectures.
- Follow internal processes while working on the tasks /projects like - Honoring the estimated timelines Clear and quick articulation of dependencies and roadblocks Highlighting any exception or technical debt
- Work in collaboration of peers internal and external (customer)
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Write performant, clean code in Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Have an in depth understanding of Java and Spring APIs to follow the best practices and write performant code.
- Integrate with different frontend applications to deliver performant responses.
- Understand the scope, design and business objective of the project Own and execute the task, helping the team members as the project progresses.
- In depth understanding of data structures and core programming concepts
- Understand the Lower-level Designs and convert it into correct estimates.
- Create design documents for the tasks along with clarity of test cases.
- Speak to the team for questions or integrations. Thus, decent communication skills are required.
- Perform exhaustive debugging and provide solution-oriented approach to a problem.
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you have…
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of MVC pattern
Team Culture -
We have an open culture that encourages opinions and feedback. I think the best way fo thinking about our culture is to look at the values we believe in:
- Sustained excellence: excellence is not a goal, but a journey. We are always in pursuit of finding better ways of doing things and not accepting the status quo.
- Be creative; keep learning; innovate:
Without continuous learning, one would stagnate and would find it very hard to sustain in BluePi.
- Challenge others to grow: We do not train you to grow; we challenge you to grow. That means you are expected to perform at an increasingly higher level of competence with each project and each passing day.
- Work because you want to, not because you have to: Without passion for what you do, you would find it very hard to grow or even sustain in BluePi.
- Belief: Belief in yourself and your team to prevail in the face of any challenge.
- Team interest before individual interest: Either the team succeeds or fails, no individual alone can succeed without team success