About the job
At BluePi you will be part of a team whose mission is to transform organizations, make them more productive, better run and more profitable. Think of yourself as working with senior leadership and decision-makers at top organizations, being able to contribute positively and meaningfully to their critical decisions. You will meaningfully impact growth trajectories of some of the largest organizations. Within a short period of time, you will be ahead of your peers in terms of knowledge, the richness of experience and exposure.
You will work with a great team who will share your passion for creating value for our customers and for each other as well.
Day in the life
In this role, you’ll get to …
- Closely work with the business team - balancing the timeline with the deliverables
- Understand the project requirements in order to articulate the key objectives, deliverables and milestones
- Define the project roadmap and steer it in the right direction during the course of execution
- Act as a liaison between customer and internal team, to ensure clarity of requirements and deliver value to the customer
- Work closely with the scrum teams, maintaining backlog, release priorities based on business value
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Create, prioritise and maintain the project backlog based on the business value to be delivered
- Articulate and address the non-functional requirements of the project
- Prioritise spikes and PoCs well before the actual iteration
- Mitigate impediments impacting successful delivery of the Milestone
- Create and lead release plans, iteration plans, product requirements, BRDs, Raid Log, Iteration report
- Create stories that clearly identifies and articulates
- Acceptance Criteria
- Degree of Doneness
- Work in close conjunction with the delivery teams and customer to ensure on time and quality delivery
- Perform UAT and provide feedback to the teams
- Demonstrate excellent Presentation and Communication skills
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you have…
- Demonstrate knowledge of Data Analytics and AWS
Team Culture -
We have an open culture that encourages opinions and feedback. I think the best way fo thinking about our culture is to look at the values we believe in:
- Sustained excellence: excellence is not a goal, but a journey. We are always in pursuit of finding better ways of doing things and not accepting the status quo.
- Be creative; keep learning; innovate:
Without continuous learning, one would stagnate and would find it very hard to sustain in BluePi.
- Challenge others to grow: We do not train you to grow; we challenge you to grow. That means you are expected to perform at an increasingly higher level of competence with each project and each passing day.
- Work because you want to, not because you have to: Without passion for what you do, you would find it very hard to grow or even sustain in BluePi.
- Belief: Belief in yourself and your team to prevail in the face of any challenge.
- Team interest before individual interest: Either the team succeeds or fails, no individual alone can succeed without team success