BluePi’s Presence at the AWS Media Mela Event 2015
About Event:Amazon Web Services along with BluePi Consulting Pvt Ltd. hosted an event focusing on Media and Entertainment industry. The event was held on October 28, 2015 at Holiday Inn, Mayur Vihar, Delhi. The event was designed as a focused platform on supporting innovation, agility and transformation through the application of Cloud Computing technologies. The event showcased immersive techno-commercial content including industry expert sessions as well as customer experience sharing. The main focus of the event was how the Personalization and Recommendation analytics platform can work in the Media and Entertainment Industry. The event was attended by various Business Heads, Delivery and Studio heads, content and Production Heads of publishing Media Houses, Advertising agencies, Film and Television, VFX and animation and ecommerce and Retail heads.
Panel Discussion:Pronam Chatterjee, Head, Strategy & innovation at BluePi, was on the Panel Discussion and shared his views on the topic : " ". Highlights of the panel discussion were:
- The future of Native ads.
- Need for Personalization and Recommendation platforms in the Media and Entertainment Industry.
- Premium content and services with enhanced consumer experience.
- Mapping the user journey is the way forward.
- Benefits of having deeper user engagement matrices.